The Advocacy and Human Rights Center (CADO) launches the competition for the selection of 7 NGOs from the counties: Brașov, Cluj, Constanța, Ialomița, Maramureș, Mureș and Prahova for a training program to build their capacity as a watchdog in monitoring segregation in education and in carrying out actions of advocacy at local, regional, national and European level for the protection and promotion of children’s rights to non-discrimination and quality education.
Interested organizations are invited to register online until March 15, 2021, at 24:00, by accessing the link https://forms.gle/35vpps7X5g2E3tSZ6 .
- Improving knowledge and skills in the field of non-discrimination, prevention and combating school segregation, advocacy at local, county, national and European level; and developing awareness campaigns among victims of discrimination by participating in an online training program;
- Opportunity to get in contact with national and European experts in the field;
- Technical assistance from national and European experts in developing advocacy campaigns in the field of non-discrimination at local, county, national and European level;
- The opportunity to establish future partnerships with NGOs or public institutions in their fields of interest;
- Visibility at national and European level;
- Following the capacity building programme. 2 members from each organization will be contacted within the project for a period of 5 months as local monitors for investigating and monitoring cases of segregation, providing legal counseling services to victims segregation / legal representatives as well as other activities.;
For more information please access the selection methodology: (http://www.cado.org.ro/uploads/Metodologia_de_selectie_actualiz.pdf) or contact us by email: email@example.com.
Working together for an inclusive Europe!
Project implemented by:
The project is implemented by the Association Advocacy and Human Rights Centre (CADO) in partnership with the Association of Community Development Consultants) and benefits from 245.973 euros grant from Active Citizens Fund Romania, programme funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway through the EEA Grants 2014 -2021. The content of this website does not necessarily reflect the official position of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021; for more information visit www.eeagrants.org. More details about Active Citizens Fund Romania are available at www.activecitizensfund.ro.