Five volunteers recruitment at the Legal Assistance Centre for school segregation victims
We recruit five volunteers, students in law / sociology / psychology, studying in Bucharest. They will work within the first Legal Assistance Center for School Segregation Victims in Romania. Law students have priority.
Those interested are asked to submit a Letter of Intent until Monday, September 14, 2015 at 12:00, by e-mail email@example.com.
After the selection
- You attend a legal training on the assistance for school segregation victims.
- You work in the Legal Assistance Center located on 122 Calea Victoriei, Bucharest.
- You provide information and support to school segregation victims and their families, on how can they start a procedure in court or a complaint to the National Council for Combating Discrimination, by telephone / face to face .
- You update a database of victims claiming services from the Legal Assistance Cente.
- You participate in public campaigns and events of the Legal Assistance Center.
Developing your career
- You gain work experience in legal and non-discrimination fields.
- You put into practice the knowledge acquired during your academic activity and you can also test your choice of career in the legal field.
- You improve your practical skills in the field of legal assistance with the help of a successful lawyer experienced in human rights.
- You develop your resume, having enhanced employment opportunities for a job in the same field.
- You enter the fascinating world of human rights and become part of an organization with an innovative and challenging vision.
- You meet people who can help you in your career and personal development.
- You experience the positive feeling you get when you help someone in need.
- You get a recommendation letter and certificate of practice from CADO for the work you perform.
Working hours: 53 hours per month
Duration of the contract: September 15, 2015 - April 14, 2016
Type of contract: Voluntary agreement